4 Months Out and She Cant Believe It !!!

This has to be a record for the time taken to get the post up on the Blog!!
Well, I don't even know where to start!!! I can't believe that I've been out for 4 months...... CRAZY!!!

Sister Bastian is great... We get on so well! She really is an amazing Missionary and that's great but I can't help but compare myself to her and then I feel terrible! She assures me that I am great and that she couldn't do it without me but she has to say that!

I've started to study something called (I think) "The Forth Missionary"... Try to find it online! It's written for missionaries but it really is good for everyone. You just have to adjust it a little. I'm hoping it will help me be the person/Missionary I want to be!

We have two investigators that are being baptised on March 29th. I'm so pleased for them! The work here in Salisbury really is moving quickly! We've been here three weeks and it feel like we've just gotten here... We are teaching some very interesting people that will see a huge change (for the better) in their lives if they come unto Christ.

This last week we had a dinner appointment everyday besides Sunday... It's so weird not going home to eat. One day we had lunch out because we didn't have time to go home and then we had a dinner appointment.. those are the days that you collapse as you walk through the door! :) Oh and I still managed to loose another 4lb this week!!

I didn't feel too clever earlier on this week... I had a woozy head! blocked sinuses, I think. I feel better now but I was freezing for like three days straight... Not cool (pardon the pun)!

At one of our dinner appointments this week the member asked me what my favorite element of the gospel was. At first, I said the Plan of Salvation... Then I refined it a little to the Atonement (which is essential to the POS). It's something that I have been studying and thinking about a lot recently. How blessed are we?!?

I think (I've done a little research) that when most people think about Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made they think about repentance and him atoning for our sins. Heavenly Father knew that we would make mistakes in this life so he sent our brother, Jesus Christ to pay the price. And that's amazing!! BUT... There is so much more to it. I don't think we will ever be able to comprehend it... Not while we're on the earth anyway. Without him we wouldn't have had the opportunity to receive a physical body which means we wouldn't have this amazing experience to learn.

I love my savior, my brother and my friend Jesus Christ. I challenge you to get to know him better and develop your understanding of his Atonement.

I love you all, Sister Smart

This was our treat day... They're seriously good! Cadbury Moose filled Eggs!

The Salisbury District: Elder Willers, Elder Astle, Elder Wilson, Elder Schmoekel, Sister Bastian and me! This really does depict our District well! I love these guys!!! Oh and Elder Astle is from Riverton, UT!! Brody Astle... Annie and Mark, do you know any Astle's?

We cleaned out the cupboard that we have named the "Elders flat find cupbored" last Pday... We found this!!! We honestly nearly wet ourselves laughing!!!! Our pet fish are now on display in the kitchen!!

This is me praying on one of the days I was freezing!! Sister Bastian thought I looked funny so she took a photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment