Is It One, Or Is It Two ?

A bit of an odd one this week, not sure if shes being transferred or not, if yes then its just the one, but if shes not transferring out then we will get a double P'day message.

Message No 1:

Well... It's transfers this week so P'day isn't until Wednesday... We're only emailing for 1 hour today then again on Wednesday! We haven't been told if we're moving yet but we're pretty sure than we're not, but if one of us does we won't email until next Monday.

I can't believe that this transfer is over already!!!!!

Time really is flying by! Elder Christensen (ZL - Zone Leader) goes home on Wednesday so we will be getting a new one... I'm going to miss him! He's a great leader!! Elder Romney (AP - Assistant to the President) also goes home so we're getting a new AP... We already know who it is... Elder Kopischke! He's Elder Erich W. Kopischke's Nephew and Elder Finerle's (ZL) best friend from home... Pretty cool! We're quite sure that Elder Wilson and Elder Willers will be moving so we should be getting two new Elders in the Salisbury District.

Oh, I think I forgot to say that I asked President Millar about Skyping on Mothers Day... (If I Skype in March or May (English or American))... We received a letter that said American before I left, but President told me last week that I will Skype in March... That's less than two weeks away!!!! Not what I expected :O! That's going to be weird!

This week has been a good week..Other than Sister Bastian being unwell on Tuesday and thankfully she recovered quickly. Then I was unwell on Thursday and haven't quite recovered yet... I keep getting vertigo! :( miserable! I'm alright though!

I emailed President Millar first so I'm running out of time!

I'll email again on Wednesday... Hopefully!! I'm not ready to move or loose Sister Bastian yet! Hopefully I'll have time to send photo's 'cause I have loads!

Have a great week...

Love, Sister Smart

Message No 2:

Oioi! It's so weird emailing again this week... I'm glad I am though 'cause I had so much more to say!!!

Sister Bastian and I were asked to speak this Sunday on Resilient Faith... I accepted the challenge and studying was amazing! Trying to write my talk was a nightmare though!!! It mega stressed me out... I reckon you could see steam coming out of my ears! I said lots of prayers and got it finished at 21.00 Saturday evening. Phew! Giving the talk wasn't half as bad as writing it... Thankfully!

On Monday afternoon we had the opportunity to visit Pam, the lady that we found last Sunday. She really is amazing! The spirit is so strong when I am with her. She is the gentlest soul and I love being around her. We are hoping to go to the temple with her this coming Saturday... I can't wait!!

When I was studying for my talk. It was a very enlightening experience ... Faith is so much more than I ever thought it could be. It's never ending! To cut a huge subject small. firstly, I thought that resilient meant unbreakable, but it means to spring back after bending or recovering quickly from difficulty. Faith is essential and we can all have resilient faith. It is our responsibility to develop our own faith. It takes effort but the more we work on it, the stronger it becomes. We can also strengthen one another... Luke 22:31-32. Resilient faith is a resilient testimony. Get on it!!!!!

It's weird to think that we'll be emailing again on Monday. This week is so weird!!

We have so many random things going on this transfer, so we know it will fly by!!!!! And we have MLC (Missionary Leadership Council) this Friday so we'll be traveling from Thursday evening and then a random (non proselyting) day on Friday and we wont get home from this till 21.00ish. Then we have Easter and Sister Bastian's birthday on April 22nd. April 30th is the next transfer day and I know that it will come around like tomorrow! We both think that I will be transferred 30/04... I don't want to because I love Salisbury and Sister Bastian but I know Heavenly Father sends us where he needs us.

We went to a baby shower last night... A Fijian one! Fijian means good food!!! She was due next week but she had the baby last night/this morning at 02.24am. Good timing eh?!

I'm going to try and spend the rest of my time sending photo's as we've taken a few and haven't sent any in a while.

Remember who you are!

Love, Sister Smart

Sister Bastian and I on our way to Stake conference!!! Spring is coming!!!!!!!

Sister Bastian so very pleased with this purchase!!!

Layla wanted to be Sister Smart :) Cutest kids!!

Elder Finerle, Elder Christensen, Sister Bastian and I - Poole Stake conference (Our last time seeing Elder Christensen)

Dinner with The Raratabu's!! AKA Mamma and Papa T (Tema and Tevita). Told you Fijian's did good food! They beamed at me the whole way through my talk this week like proud parents. I love them!!!!

Annie and Mark bought me this bag for Christmas BTW :)

I hope this sends!!!! We laugh every time we watch it!! Saddos!!! You defiantly had to be there.

The start to our awesome Pday last week! In Salisbury Market square.

Salisbury cathedral... I love Sister Bastian!

Sister Macaluso and I on exchange last week!!

A bit blurry but ah well!! Sister Macaluso, myself, Sister Bastian and Sister McLaws

No comments:

Post a Comment