I Am The Captain of My Soul !!!

I am the Master of my fate...

Well... I can't believe that it is Monday again already!!! Time really is flying by!

Last Pday we spent with the District plus the Zone Leaders. We met half way in a town called Newhaven and played football, ultimate frizzbee and a little rugby. It was a fun day. I have some really cool video's from the car journey home. Jordan (YSA) drove us... He 'beat boxed' while Elder Trowbridge rapped in a very 'country red neck' kind of way. It was so funny! The files are too big to send home though! Funny times!

We are currently working with a family who have been less active for over 10 years and I just love them!!!!! We Visit them each week normally we have dinner then have a solid gospel discussion. I am so excited to see them back at church... I know that they will!!! I am afraid of transfers as I think I may leave the area... My pattern of only staying in an area for max two transfers is worrying me!

Crazy... We got a photo call a last week sometime from one of the Office Elders who was asking us about our Plan of Salvation chalk drawing as he was writing an article to go in the Harvester... The Harvester is a news letter that we receive every month from the mission office. It includes snippets of training, cool stories from the mission, historical events and what not. We got ours this week but I forgot to take a photo of our article. It has our photo in too... Kinda embarrassing but cool!

On Wednesday we went on exchange... Sister Jensen (Sister Training Leader) came to my area. We had a blast. It was a well needed exchange!!!!! It was suppose to be a 24 hour exchange which most exchanges are but because of travelling time it would have been cut really short so we decided to extend to 48 hours. It was awesome! I love Sister Draper... Don't get me wrong but when you are with someone 24/7 it is nice to go on exchange. It started to feel like Sister Jensen was my new comp though which is a bit weird. Sister Jensen is awesome and I am so sad that she is going home this transfer.

Last Tuesday I went to go see Brother Pye (Osteopath). Oh my heck... The man is a genius! My back and shoulders are so much better than they were. My hip is better too but it's still giving me some jip... I am seeing him again tomorrow so we'll see what else he can do for me. I think I should have visited an Osteopath a long time ago about my back and shoulders!!

Being a missionary is flipping hard work and I love it.

My mid-mission crisis isn't quite over but it is for sure on the way to being.

Recently I have realised that most of the time it all comes down to love... Love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, love for others and love for yourself. Please read 1st John 4.

In President Millar's email this week he shared a quote with us... "I am the Captain of my soul, I am the Master of my fate." It's going to be my motto for the week... Maybe even for life!

I hope you all have a great week!

I love you,

Sister Smart

Brighton District + Zone Leaders

This is for Chris... I saw these and thought of him so I had to buy them!

We decided we needed to buy new tooth brushes!

Got to love an Elder Reed photo bomb!!

Love the Deans!!!!!

Sister Draper and I... I love her!

A happy Elder Fa'aoso!!

And a red neck Elder Trowbridge!

Sister Draper and I!!!!!! Hahahahhahahaha!!!!

This was in our bathroom!!!! :/ I caught it and threw it out of the window!

After the 48 hour exchange! Sister Dimond, Sister Jensen, Sister Draper and I.

Sister Jensen is awesome... So sad that she goes home at the end of this transfer! I look so tired because we pillow talked for ages!! :/ Oops! And we had just done a couple hours of hard labour service!

My camera was stolen for a while the other day!

Injury of the week!! It really hurt... And it still does actually!!

I know I look mingin but I wanted to show you these boots!! Helen (a Recent Convert) A.K.A one of my favourite people gave me these cow boy boots the other day! :)

Sister Draper hit her year mark the other day! Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment