Must Be Better, She's Doing Handstands !!!

Well, trying at least...

So this week has been crazy and I only have a short time to write this email so wish me luck!!

Sister Draper and I had a super chill Pday which was really nice!!! We did some shopping at Iceland and we were dreading carrying it home!!! At the till the lady asked "Do you want this to be delivered today for free?" I nearly cried with joy!!! They just pack it for you and then you choose a 2 hour slot and Bobs your Uncle!! Very happy Sister missionaries!!!!

Every night when we plan we write in our planners a (FOTD) funny of the day, a (MOTD) miracle of the day and (ADMICOMP) something we admire about of companion... One day this week we realised we hadn't had a FOTD so we decided to do some handstands!! I'm quite impressed at how good I am at them! We felt like children again! Sister Draper nearly knocked me out with her feet when she fell... Close call!!!

Our Ward Mission Leader (Clive Glenister... You can add him of FB if you like and he'll give you updates!) needed us to do some service as his wife is away... The raspberry bushes needed picking!! So we picked away then he gave us the raspberries as he didn't want them. Not bad ey?!

One lunch time I decided to make a quotes jar... I wrote it out as nice as I could and decorated the paper then stuck it to the lid of the jar. Sister Draper said "Hmm... I didn't think that you spelled quotes like that... But I might be wrong"... Turns out I wrote "Quoates" by mistake!!!!!!! One very sad Sister Smart... I cried! Partially with laughter! That was our FOTD!!!!

Sad news... The Eastbourne Pier partially burned down this week!! I'm glad that we had a trip to it before as it is now closed and we suspect it will be for a while. It was all very dramatic!!! So many road closed for almost two days!

My back, shoulders and hip have been disagreeing with missionary life style for a while now so President has given me permission to visit with Brother Michael Pye from our Ward who is a Osteopath... I am seeing him tomorrow so I'm hoping he will fix me!!! He has a "I'm a Mormon" profile and it has the Pier on it too so I'll give you the link!... Oh and The Seven Sisters! http://www.mormon.org.uk/michael

District Meeting was on Friday this past week as we had interviews with President Millar too! I love that man... The interview was well needed and I have improved a lot since then!!! Sister Draper and I were asked to do a workshop at District Meeting which was cool... Not the best "presentation" I have given on my Mission but it was okay I suppose! I learned a lot at least and I think that most of the time we are given assignments to learn!

On Saturday it was Gay Pride in Brighton and President didn't want to Brighton Missionaries to be in the middle of all the partying so he told them to either stay in doors or find somewhere else to go. I called President and asked if they were allowed to come and help us with another Plan of Salvation chalk drawing and he said yes so the Bright Elders and our Elders came to help. It was awesome!!!!! I wish we could do it more regularly!!!

Today we are meeting the Brighton Missionaries half way in Newhaven to play Frisbee and Rugby! All fun fun fun!! Turns out I have longer to email than I thought as we're getting lift from a YSA to Newhaven! :)

I am for sure doing a lot better than I was but I'm not yet the Sister Smart that I was a couple weeks back! President said on the phone yesterday "Well... That's good! We'll take all we can get!" I am so grateful to him... I am so blessed to have the Millar's as my Mission President and wife!!

I love you all!

Have a wonderful week and watch this awesome video!!!!!!!

http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=3701964025001&cid=HPTH073114368

Love Sister Smart

I made a quiche last Pday... We pretty much had it every day for lunch last week with salad. It was surprisingly good!

The pier on fire :( Sad times!

We played on an outside gym this week... We're losers I know!

The handstands!

We couldn't get our timings quite right for a while!

Sister Draper... Possessed!

Raspberry picking!!

Service for Helen!! Your Papa's girl!!

A true dyslexic!! :( not happy!!!!!!!

Oh my heck!!!!!! We met this dog!!!!!!

Chalk drawing as a district!

No comments:

Post a Comment