Well Guess Who Is Sister Training Leader !!!

Well Go One Then Guess...

So this is a crazy email... It is 19:40 and I am emailing... Crazy email after a crazy day!!!

I am exhausted!!!! I have been having the worst nights sleep the past week or so... But who needs sleep!? I can sleep when I get home! :/ Haha! Sorry if this email doesn't make sense!

On Friday we were just sitting down to a nice Chinese take away with the Hamilton's when President Millar called. He told me that the circumstances weren't right for me to train this transfer so I was replacing Sister Bastian (who goes home on Wednesday) in Chichester... Big boots to fill!!!

My new comp would be Sister Maddocks and I will be training a new missionary when she is either moved areas or goes home as she goes home 3 months before me. Sister Schmidt is staying in Bracknell and is training a new missionary. There is a new Sister coming into the mission called Sister Schmidt and we are so hoping that she trains her!! I'm not going to lie, I was gutted that I'm not training but I know that this move is meant to be. We are always called to certain places with certain people for a reason... Also gutted that I'm not going to be in Bracknell for Christmas. I am truly grateful that I am able to continue the friendships that I form in each of my areas as I live so close!!

On Monday we had the Zone P'Day in Reading... A couple of members organised it and it really was amazing... I hope I am able to do stuff like that for missionaries when I get home. We played pass the parcel, spoons and games like that. Really fun day! First we just had lunch together and I realised how awkward I am going to be when I get home. Once we were playing games and we had a purpose it was fun but before that I just felt weird! Not having a purpose in every situation is going to be weird! :/ fun fun fun!!

At family home evening at the Hamilton's on Monday evening Virdi shared a scripture for the spiritual thought... "But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not." Mosiah 4:30. How awesome is he?!?!

Randomly we got a phone call from a really weird number this week... I was brushing my teeth after lunch so Sister Schmidt answered... It was Vinayak!!!!!!!!! I nearly spat my tooth paste out on the floor with shock! I managed to get to the sink then spoke to him. He called all the way from India! All I know is he sounded happy! We got cut off after about a minute so I don't really know why he called other than to see how we were doing! It was so cool talking to him though!

On Tuesday we helped at Young Women's... We sat on a missionary panel so the Young Women could ask us questions about being a Missionary. It was actually pretty cool and I realised how crazy special Missions are!

I manged to learn a few German words before I left Sister Schmidt and I also learned a German phrase... "Zwei dumme, ein gedanke!!!" German - English "Two dummies, one thought!!!". Sister Schmidt and I reached into out bags at the same time to find our lip balm. :) I would say... "Great minds think a like!!" :).

Last night we were at Matt and Beth's for dinner (A last supper) and President called... He told me that he forgot to tell me the other day that I am the Sister Training Leader for my Zone. I nearly cried and I have felt sick ever since! I'm so flipping nervous!! The first Friday of every transfer all of the STL's, Zone Leaders and AP's get together with President Millar for Mission Leadership Council. :/ How flipping daunting!!!! Then I found out that Sister Hickman is the STL for the Crawley zone and I felt a little better as I would have my bestie by my side to be daunted with!!

As Sister Bastian is going home I moved to my new area today... My travel plans included going to the Temple... I got to see loads of Missionaries that were going home so that was cool as I didn't think I would see them again. I got to see Sister Bastian :) I love her so much!! She left me a note in my new flat and a Christmas gift. All of my companions are starting to go home... It's going to be really weird!

Today in Presidents letter we found out that Elder Quentin L. Cook is coming to visit the England London South Mission and the England London Mission on November 25th. Only some of the missionaries will be able to attend because of travel... We are so hoping that we will be able to go but we will find out soon! This is going to be a full transfer!!! We also found out that we will be going to the Temple on December 9th!!! :) Yay!!!!

This week in my study this scripture really stood out to me!! "But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen." 1 Nephi 9:6... This is so true!! Heavenly Father does know us all individually and he knows what we need. Allow him to help you... Be humble enough to ask for his help. Be worthy of his help.

I hope that you all have a lovely week!

I love you all!

Love, Sister Smart

#sharegoodness

Sister Maddocks and I!

Alf and I... He is 94!

No comments:

Post a Comment