A New Area!!!

And A New Start...

So... It's been two weeks since I wrote last! It feels like both a life time ago and just like yesterday!

It's been a crazy two weeks!! Two weeks back we were closing down the Chichester flat and preparing Sister Hopgood to go home. It was sad to close down the area but I guess I am needed elsewhere.

I went to the Temple on Monday to drop Sister Hopgood off with the other returning home Missionaries... five of my companions went home this transfer! Crazy! It was so weird saying goodbye to them all. On arrival I became Sister Engelbrektsson's companion! She is amazing!! She is from Sweeden and just the sweetest person you will ever meet! On Tuesday I was able to go to the Temple with Judith... Somebody I worked with in Torquay. It was amazing!! I love Judith so much!!! It was the same session as the returning home Missionaries so that was a bit weird but so cool as I got to say goodbye to five of my companions and a bunch of other Missionaries that I know. Then I got to see Elder Barren as he was at the Temple with his parents. He went home a while ago but we were in the same district for a while at the beginning of my mission. Also, we're birthday buddies! :)

On Wednesday we headed to Staines where I received some training on how to be a trainer! It was really nice to see other Missionaries that I know and the training was also really interesting! My new companion Sister Longine is still in the Preston MTC so when president announced the new companionships I got to hug Sister Millar instead of my "baby" (new missionary)!! :) Sister E and I got to Hastings late on Wednesday so we just had some time to go through the Area Book to try and figure out who the Sisters had been working with and to make a good plan for Thursday!! We had a fun day on Thursday finding our way around our new area! White Washing is fun!! We haven't been lost yet :) Thursday evening the Office Elders called to inform us that we needed to travel that evening to East Grinstead as I needed to be in Staines for Missionary Leadership Council at 8.30am :) Sister E went back into the Visitors Centre for the day so that was fun for her!!

MLC was amazing!! We discussed the Europe Area Plan and I am so excited about that! If you don't know about it yet then look on http://lds.org.uk/... Take a hold of this and run as fast as you can!!!!!!

Saturday was another full day of meeting with the Ward Mission Leader, the Bishop, a few people the Sisters before us were working with and finding new people to teach! We found George!! Really cool student who has some really amazing beliefs! We are meeting with him today so we're really excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday was crazy busy!!! The Hastings ward really is amazing!! Full of loving people!! I am so excited to be here

We think that today will be Sister E's only P-Day here in Hastings so we are going to try and visit some historical sites!! :) that should be fun!!! I really am going to miss her when she has to go back to the V.C.!

I am so excited for this transfer!! We have so much going on!! Interviews with President Millar in a couple weeks... Then Zone training with Elder Dykes and then another MLC with Elder Dykes!! I am so blessed to be the STL as I get to go to all of these cool meetings!!!!

I love you all so much!!!!

Love, Sister Smart

#sharegoodness

I love them so much!!!!! Kate & Josie!!

My Gingerbread Missionaries!

I saw my car the other day!!!!! It made me miss it so much!! Hahaha... Saddo!

Sister Engelbrektsson and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment