Playing Catch-Up Again 3 !!!

Feelilg Old
Well... This week as flown by!!! I can't believe that it's Monday already... We had interviews with President Millar :)

Things are picking up here in Torquay... The weather, the work and our spirits. :) Sister Stuart and I laugh a lot!!!

Last Monday we went and played pitch and put... I was terrible but it was fun besides the rain!! Then we held a YSA family home evening. It was fun!! We had a lesson on Hope then played Pictionary and chair football... Elder Salas and Luke were intense!!!! Luke's shins were cut up and Elder Salas ended up on the floor! Crazy but fun!

We also had a really good lesson with Luke this week... He is on his jolly holiday so we won't see him until next week but I am super excited for him!! Please pray for him!

Today we are going to play chair football and I am making lunch for the District. It's our last Pday this week before transfers next Wednesday. We don't know what is going to happen. Elder Anderson is going... He's been here for 7 1/2 months. Plus President told him and Elder Salas in their interviews. Sister Stuart asked President if she was moving and he said he didn't know yet... So I guess we'll just have to wait and find out!! President said in my interview "you know Sister Smart, I have a great deal of confidence in you. I trust you more than you think"... I have no idea what that means but I am a little afraid!!

Well... This is a small email but I don't know what else to tell you!

I have been out for 7 months now... Crazy! I am starting to feel old in mission life now as well as life in general!

I hope you all have a great week!!!!!

Love, Sister Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment