Short & Sweet !!!

Just Like Sister Smart Herself.
Oioi!! Well... This has been a great week. The work here in Eastbourne is really going well.

This is going to be a short email as I don't have very much time.... We are playing volleyball in Brighton.

Sister Connery and I both spoke at a YSA fireside last night which was pretty cool... Nerve wracking though!

And tomorrow we will be presenting at Zone conference... We have been very busy preparing for that this week!

I don't think we have any crazy stories this week!!

I made my first apple pie for the Elders... They said it was good but I think they were being kind!!! It looked good but I reckon it had a soggy bottom. Does anyone have any tips?

I hope you all have a great week!!

Remember who you are!

Love, Sister Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment